Under Omache's Eye

Monday, March 01, 2004

Man I hate Mondays. I start classes at 8. I have 11:30 to 12:30 off. I have work and more classes. I have 5:45 to 7:00 off. I have more class until 9. At 9:15 I have my Phi Mu Alpha meeting. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy my fraternity meetings, but I just have NO time to do anything today, including homework; I'm actually at work right now. Anyways, my roommate let me borrow $65 for my Phi Mu Alpha dues (Thanks Francis!), so I'm set with that for this semester. Tomorrow I have my viola final; on Wednesday, I have my trombone final and my Human Growth and Development mid-term. I'm swamped with work I need to do. On the brighter side of everything, I got to talk to Rena last night. We actually talked longer than I expected. We talked a lot about camp this next summer. Also, there's less than three weeks seperating me from going home. I guess I really don't know what it is, but I have grown to love Western Washington. Eastern Kentucky just doesn't do it for me. As I'm gone for longer periods of time, I really get home-sick. I try not to be, but I can't help missing my friends from back home. I hate all the drama that comes along with college. I wish some people would just grow up. I wish others would stop being so naive and look at the world in a different perspective. Why do I feel that sometimes nobody here truly understands me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home