Under Omache's Eye

Friday, February 20, 2004

Regret

Regret. A horrible, horrible thing. Why does it need to exist? I definitely have some regrets from my life. Most of them are of things I've done. The worst kind of regret comes from doing nothing at all. If you like someone, why don't you do something about it? If you don't do anything about it, you will spend the rest of your life wondering "What if?". Even if the other person is leaving in a few months, you owe it to yourself to make the most out of those few months. Otherwise, you're going to be kicking your own ass saying, "Why didn't I just go for it?" A few months of happiness is better than a few months of indecision and years of regret. You will remember it. I regret stealing signs all night long and crashing my parent's vehicle, I regret not having any self-confidence in Jr. High. I regret never standing up for myself and my beliefs when I was younger. Please learn. Regret is unnecessary. Please don't do something you're going to regret later. Please do something if you're going to regret not doing it. You will remember it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home