Under Omache's Eye

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

A lot has been happening the last few days. I spent most of the weekend with my little. That was really fun. He has this board game called Talisman that I'm now addicted to. Last night was wonderful. After our Phi Mu Alpha meeting, one of the brothers proposed to his girlfriend. So this is what happened: A couple of the brothers had "kidnapped" her, put a hood over her head, and drove her around in a van. The rest of us then moved to the steps of West Mignon, the dorm where they met, He was all dressed up and had a dozen red roses. When she got there, we started singing "A Serenade to a Girl" and he took off her hood. When we all went down on our knees, he proposed. It was wonderful. I was so happy for them. Today was pretty much a regular day. After I had dinner, me and some friends came back to my room with me. We got on the elevator and instead of going up, it started going down. It went down about three feet down and stopped. There was nine of us on a 2000 lb. elevator and we were stuck. We pushed the 911 button they couldn't hear us. The people in the lobby could hear us though and they called public safety for us. One of the girls in the elevator was starting to freak out. I actually thought it was pretty cool. We were stuck in the elevator about 7 minutes. When they got the door open, we just climbed out. Not a big deal. Now I can say that I've been stuck in an elevator. Oh yeah, I'm playing viola in class strings. For those who don't know what a viola is, its kind of like a large violin. That's about it for today. Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home