Under Omache's Eye

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I get paid tomorrow! I can't wait, I haven't had money in what seems like forever. I want to try and convince my roommate to go and see The Butterfly Effect at the Mt. Sterling theater this weekend. It looks like a really good movie. My little had a superbowl party at his apartment last Sunday. It was great. Tons of food. Lots of people. Good times. We're having another party at his apartment this weekend. I'm excited. The viola is such a frustrating instrument. There is nothing natural about holding it. It's so uncomfortable and makes me want to throw it across the room. The fact that it costs $3000 stays my hand. I have my second tuba lesson of the semester today. The F tuba is really confusing. There is so much less tubing and the fingerings are a lot different. I need to really get going on it though. My senior recital is going to be next year and some of the pieces will be for the F tuba. The first session of Adv. Brass ends next week. We're having a test for Euphonium. It should be pretty easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home