Under Omache's Eye

Monday, January 26, 2004

We have had our first ice storm of the year. It sleeted almost all day yesterday and we got a few inches of ice. Classes didn't start until 10:20 today which was really nice. I got to sleep in two extra hours. Saturday was awesome. Me and some friends decided to go to Lexington. We went to BW3 which is a sports/buffalo wing restaurant. Yum. Then we went to the bowling alley. All the lanes were full, so after a couple games of air hockey, we decided that we wanted to play laser tag. Of course we get lost on the outside of Lexington for like forty minutes. After we got downtown though, we found it quite easily. Seven bucks for twenty minutes. It was awesome. We got destroyed by the regulars there, but we still had a good time. On the way back to Morehead, we stopped at a Super-Walmart and hung out there for another half-hour. I'm really glad we got that two hour delay this morning because I have so many classes today. I'll finish them at nine tonight. A couple of my brothers invited me to start a game of dungeons and dragons with them tonight, which is awesome. Its been such a long time since I've played that and I'm pretty excited about it. We had our first piano test last week and I'm actually ahead in the class now. Unfortunately, strings isn't working out for me too much. I suck at the viola, there's a reason why I play the tuba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home