Under Omache's Eye

Friday, February 06, 2004

The Butterfly Effect

I just came back from watching The Butterfly Effect. Wow. It was a great movie. Definitely in my top three. It really makes you think. I don't want to give anything away but, wow. I never would have thought that Ashton could be in a serious movie. I definitely want to read the book if there is one. I'm going to the bookstore tomorrow to see. In other news, shortly after I got back in my room, our hall director made an announcement on our intercom. Dominoes was downstairs with a whole bunch of pizzas and selling them for only $5 each. This was most excellent seen as I forgot to eat dinner before I went to the movie. I'm now eating a pepperoni pizza, mmmmmmmmm........pizza. I'm still amazed on how much the movie made me feel. Feel free to comment on the movie with what you guys thought about it. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home