Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I played football yesterday. Now I'm really sore. But it was so fun. My ear hurts a lot whenever I put the phone up to it because I got smacked on the side of the head during the game. I got a few scratches, but I came out better than some of my other friends. Adam bit a nice chunk out of his lip. He washed the blood out of his mouth and came back to play some more. We played two and a half hours. I think we're going to try and play again tomorrow. I have a listening exam today for music history. I didn't really start studying 'till last night. I got a friend to help me and we studied for about three hours. I think I'm pretty ready for it. There are 19 items on the test and some are going to be repeated. I got them down. I'm excited about actually getting a good grade in that class... I'm really bad at history. It's supposed to get up to the upper 50's on Friday. That's really high seen as its been in the lower thirties the past couple of months. I started on the trombone last week for brass class. Its a lot different simply because its a slide instrument instead of a valve instrument. My roommate definitely has an edge over me because he started on the trombone. But I'm going to rock on the trumpet and we end the semester with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home