Under Omache's Eye

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Band Clinic

It's that time of year again. It's time for hundreds of high school students to overrun Baird Music Hall. Band Clinic starts today and ends on Sunday. Tonight is our Concert Band concert. At this point, all I really want to do is get it over with. The only piece that we're playing that I really enjoy is Ride, the others are all pretty boring. We get to start playing new music next week though. I'm excited about that. The Symphony Band Concert is tomorrow; that's always a good show. This whole weekend, my job is equipment. I'm a grunt. It could be worse. On Saturday, the busiest day, my roommate has to do security, the bitch job. Last night, me and some friends spent the evening at my little's house. We had mashed potatoes, chicken, green beans, biscuits, rice, and brownies. It was soooo good. I had two full plates of the food. I was really stuffed afterwards. When I got back to my dormroom, I talked to my girlfriend and then just crashed into my bed. I slept straight until 8:15 this morning. It was great, I feel so rested. My time away from Rena is already halfway through! I'm excited. Five weeks from Saturday, I'll be back in Washington. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home