Under Omache's Eye

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is the first Valentine's Day ever that I have a girlfriend. Unfortunately, I'm 2800 miles away from her at the moment. Because of this, I'm going to spend the evening with all the rest of my single friends. It'll be good times. I just hope that Rena has a really great time this weekend. She's spending the weekend with some of her friends at Ocean Shores, Washington. It one of her friend's birthdays. I miss being able to hold Rena, but I also know that today means that there are only five weeks left until spring break. Because of us being away, the time spent together is even more precious. We make the best of it. After spring break, there is only like six weeks of school left for me. Then I'll be back in Washington for three months! I hope that everybody that has someone else makes the best of their time together, we only have one lifetime. The rest of us who can't spend our time with our significant other, or don't have one at this time, it doesn't mean that you can't have a great day today. Celebrate the love you have for your friends and family. Get together with some friends and have a Singles Awareness Day. All that matters is that you have a good time today. Don't let depression sink in, be stronger than that. Don't let the fact that this is mainly a commercial holiday dominate your spirit. It doesn't mean you can't have a fantastic Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home