Under Omache's Eye

Friday, January 30, 2004

I got to sleep in an extra hour today. Offices didn't open until 10:00. I only have one class today: Music History. We're going to watch a video. Other than a few hours of work, that's all I have today. Along with my roommate, most of my studio is in Washington D.C. right now. The Tuba/Euphonium Conference is being held there this weekend. It kind of weird having the room all to myself. It's nice in some aspects, but I kind of miss him. I have a bad feeling I'm going to be really bored this weekend. I need to practice my tubas and viola this weekend anyways. I can't wait 'till I get paid. Only one more week! Its been so long since I've had money. The hardest thing will be to remember not to spend it all. I filled out my camp application yesterday although I'm technically not registered with the BSA anymore. I need to remedy that, but its hard to do when I'm all the way over in Kentucky. Once I can get a stamp, I'll send it out. Now I just need to find time for a interview. Maybe I can convince Steve to let me have one over the phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home