Under Omache's Eye

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Hey everybody. The audition went well, although neither of us are section leader. Because of this, we have decided to take turns sitting in first chair. I wasn't too surprised at the outcome. The second day of classes was easy. Our teacher never showed up for class strings so we'll have our first day today. We only stayed in Piano class for about 5 to 10 minutes. My lessons are on Thursdays but we don't have them the first week of the semester. Yesterday we had our induction for Phi Mu Alpha! I'm so excited about this pledge semester. I got a little! His name is Logan. He's a really cool guy and its fun hanging out with him. He gets along with the rest of my family tree too. The whole chapter went to Smokey Valley last night and it was excellent. They serve burgers the size of your head. Artery-clogging goodness. I finally got to sleep at 2:30 in the morning. We have a three day weekend which is also very excellent. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day for Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home