Under Omache's Eye

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Ah... Family Guy. Now that I have all of the Family Guy Episodes on DVD, I've been watching a whole lot of it. Right now we're watching "To Live and Die in Dixie". Definitely one of my favorite episodes. It makes fun of the Deep South. How hilarious is that?! A raccoon just jumped out of Lois's blouse and attacked Peter. I practiced yesterday and my chops ran out after about 45 minutes. It was terrible. But it was a really good practice session. I didn't practice today though because I'm a slacker. I need to practice tomorrow because on Monday I have my Concert Band audition. I didn't get into Symphony Band and that's pretty much what I expected. Tharp got it. That means that my roommate and me are going to be in Concert Band. That only thing that we need to find out is which one of us will get first chair. It will be close. It doesn't really matter because we play the same parts but it will be nice to be first chair of an audition band. What I have going on over Francis is that I'm a better sight-reader and am a rhythm master. He's still a pretty good player though. It's going to be close. I'll tell you how it went on Tuesday. Good news! Since I'm poor and can't afford all of my books, my mom said that I could use the credit card to pay for them. Boo Yah! I get paid in like four weeks. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home