Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So its been about forever and a day since I last posted. Part of that has been because of break, you all know that I almost never post during break. The other reason is that this last week has been really busy. I spent the first half of Christmas break at my parents house. My sister and brother-in-law came up and we all celebrated Christmas on December 23rd. I had such a great time with them. I hadn't seen my sister and Zac since late May. The rest of the break I spent at Rena's parents house. I got to celebrate Christmas again, which was really awesome. We came back to Ellensburg on the 2nd and finished moving Rena in. Living with Rena is awesome. It's really nice being able to come home to the apartment and have a person to come home to. Anyways, my classes are pretty great this quarter, especially my pedagogy classes. My percussion class is a hoot and I'm lovin' the Tenor Sax. I've been practicing both on my sax and my drum pad a bunch this weekend. The only real downside to this quarter is that I have an 8:00 class every day. I'll suck it up though. I'm getting ready for my jury already. I'm playing From the Shores of the Pacific by Herbert Clarke. It's a pretty fun piece. Well, that's it for now; and you guys can stop complaining that I never post, because I usually do more than all of you anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home