Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Registered

I finally got to register for classes today, and I'm really surprised I got into all the classes I wanted. I'm really content with next quarter's classes. I'm going to be taking Instrumental Music Methods, Music History 1600-1800, Class Percussion, Class Woodwinds, Conducting II, Student Recital, Brass Choir, Brass Quintet, my private lessons, and whatever band I make it into. If I don't make Orchestra or Wind Ensemble, I'll have to take both Symphonic and Concert Band again. Not too bad, eh? I'm excited a little bit about my lab classes because it's always kinda fun to learn new instruments. I also transferred into the other history class! Percussion is at the same time as Maria's (the scary Russian woman) class, so I got permission to enter the other class! When I went and talked to him about it, he said fine. Guess what else I found out about him? He's a Sinfonian. He went to Florida State University and is friend's with Dr. Hammond at Morehead. We talked for like five minutes about sinfonia, but then I had to leave to finish my registration process. I'm so glad I'm switching from scary Russian woman history to cool Sinfonian guy history. Anyways, I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning and I'm starved. I'm also going to the Percussion Ensemble Concert at seven, so I need to head out.

3 Comments:

  • You're really going to have to fix the apostrophe error in this post. Refer to http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif if necessary.

    Yes, I'm serious.

    I love you!

    By Blogger Rena, at 7:18 PM  

  • That is why I'm a music major. I try to use the apostrophe at the correct times, but I'm not paying that much attention to it at all times. This is my analogy: Its=It's AS Fr+6=Gr+6. Try to figure that one out, you grammer nazi. Shh... don't help her my fellow music majors.

    By Blogger Screeching Cedar, at 2:04 PM  

  • and you know what's sad...I got the joke right off the back.

    By Blogger Francis, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home