Under Omache's Eye

Monday, November 22, 2004

Only one more day of classes 'till Thanksgiving Break and I can hardly wait. I'm picking up Rena from the Greyhound station in less than three hours and I'm so excited. It seems like forever since I've been able to see her. For you peeps who don't read her blog, you should know that she has her wedding dress now. You can see it here. Of course, Rena will be much hotter in it than the model. I have two tuba warmups tomorrow, then a class, then my tuba lesson, and then two hours of rehearsal for Symphonic Band. This wouldn't seem like much if I didn't have my lesson; but because I do, I'm going to cram about two hours of practice in before the lesson. :P My jury piece is still sucking pretty hard. I switch to an unaccompanied piece two weeks ago to get out of having to hire an accompanist, but its so hard to play with so little notice. Oh well, what are they going to do, fire me? Haha, camp staff humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home