Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Almost Done with Finals

Well, Finals Week is almost over. I didn't have any finals today, but I got a lot done. I took my Conducting Final yesterday and got an A-. I'm pretty happy with that. I also turned in my Choral Portfolio. Last night, I had my tuba audition. We had three excerpts to play: Petrushka, Ride of the Valkyries, and Die Meistersinger. I wasn't worried too much about the Petrushka or the Meistersinger, but Ride of the Valkyries was kicking my ass. Not a good piece for F tuba. Anyways, I go into my audition, and crap all over the Petrushka. Luckily, I did surprisingly well on the Ride of the Valkyries. It might not have been enough though, I kept fracking the high notes. And all the notes were high! Tomorrow at noon I have my History final. That is not going to be pretty, but I'll be have with a C in the class. I also have my jury tomorrow at 3:30. I got a lot of good practice in today, so hopefully it will be enough. I started my research paper today that is due on Friday. I have all of my source and a works cited. That was the hardest part. Our teacher doesn't want us to go over three pages, but for some reason we needed five sources, two of which must be journal articles! I'm going to get a start on it tonight I think, and finish it up tomorrow after my jury. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home