Under Omache's Eye

Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving Break was awesome. I haven't had such a good time in a long while. Unfortunately, having a good time meant doing absolutely no homework or practicing. I kind of had an excuse about not practicing, because I have a cold sore, but I probably should have worked on some of my homework. As a result, I have tons of stuff to do this week. I have done nothing today but go to class, do homework, and practice. I even skipped two of my classes today to work on that stuff. Tomorrow will be much the same. I have a whole butt-load of homework due in Choral Music Ed. because I let it build up. I also still have to finish my history homework for tomorrow. We have another paper in history due on Wednesday, and our Research Paper is due on Thursday! What kind of person has three papers due in a row? Especially things like research papers! Rena is coming over Wednesday night to watch my Concert Band/Symphonic Band concert and staying for the Transfer Student Orientation the next day. Our camp has our annual Christmas party this weekend and this will be the first time ever I'll be able to make it! This is the first time in six years! Next week, I have two finals on Tuesday, one on Thursday, and one on Friday. I also have my jury sometime during that week, hopefully towards the end of it. My jury piece is not nearly ready enough, but the first two movements no longer sound like ass. So, I really need to get off my ass more and practice because I can see the end. I feel good about today though, I've done a lot. Anyways, I hope everybody else had a great Thanksgiving Break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home