Under Omache's Eye

Friday, December 10, 2004

Done

I took my last final this morning. I also turned in the research paper for that class. I'm so glad they're done. The final only took a half hour! AND... it was multiple choice with four extra credit questions. I guessed on the extra credit questions, but I think I got at least two of them right. I definitely aced that final. Which is good, because I definitely did not ace my history final, or get a B, or get a C. I haven't gotten it back yet, but there is no way I even got a C on that final. As long as I get a C in the class though, I'll be happy. You know what they say, "C's get degrees." It's not like I'm getting C's in all my classes, just that one. I had my jury yesterday, and it went okay I guess. I wish it could've gone better, but at least I didn't make an ass out of myself. Hopefully I'll find out later today whether I got the jury-up or not. Anyways, I'm going to visit Rena on Saturday and go over to her folks house for the Survivor finale on Sunday. Which almost guarantees a game of Cranium as well. I am the Clay Master!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home