Under Omache's Eye

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Happy Real Blogiversary! Of course I would come to the library today, because I'm that bored. I've actually been getting a lot done though. My research paper is now over four and a half pages! I've covered everything up to the medieval period now. Since I'm like over halfway done with the paper, I can slack a little bit on the Medieval and Renaissance Periods, which are far more boring than Ancient Greek and Roman times. I'm going to a Faculty Recital at four today. After that, brass quintet rehearsal. I probably should find some time to practice today as well. I can't wait till this quarter is over. I hate the classes I'm in and the fact that I need to spend so much extra time practicing tuba music that is no long enjoyable. I just want Rena to move in and for me to get a job so some normalcy can return to my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home