Under Omache's Eye

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Homecoming Weekend

Surprisingly enough, I'm not at school for our homecoming weekend. I'm in Port Orchard. It's my Mom's birthday, and my grandparents are here. Rena is also here; she met them for the first time this weekend. As long as we stay away from politics, the weekend should be awesome. Right now, I'm incredibly bored. I've done my homework, and I can't practice because my tuba is in Ellensburg. My grandparents and my mom are taking naps, so there's nothing to do with them either. I played games with Rena pretty much since lunchtime. Aaron is at work today but he gets off at like 8:30. Tonight, my family is going out to Black Angus for my mom's birthday. My parents and grandparents will probably be heading off to sleep when we get back, so Rena, Aaron, and I are going to hang out. Rena and I want to go watch Team America: World Police at the movies tonight. It was made by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, so it should be hilarious. The actors are marionettes. We'll make Aaron come with us no matter what he thinks, hehehe. I guess that's pretty much it. At least I'm not spending half my day at a football game though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home