Under Omache's Eye

Monday, August 23, 2004

Away again

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Ellensburg. I didn't actually go on Saturday because I wasn't sure if I'd be taking classes fall quarter. I finally contacted Dr. Gries and he said that we would work it out so I could get what I needed. I'm going there with my mom and Rena. Other than getting my stuff together, Rena is also going to check out the campus seen as she's transferring there. We're also going to get an apartment. Right now there is a promising two-bedroom for $550 a month. I'm also going to take that time to apply for a few jobs. I wonder if I'd do good as a server? I'm probably a lot more competent at it than a lot of the other servers out there. And I could get the hours that I need also.

After that, me and Rena are going to head to camp. Again. We're going to be working at the Evergreen State Fair, delivering ice to vendors. WOOT! The Evergreen State Fair is in Monroe, so living at camp is perfect. We'll be there about a week and a half, hopefully we'll get a decent place to live up at camp.

Guess what happened tonight? Francis called me and said, "Listen to this". At that point, I head my entire Phi Mu Alpha chapter start singing the Sinfonian Anthem. It was their first meeting of the year. It was so awesome. It feels really nice to know that even though I'm no longer there, they are still my brothers. So for all of my brothers out there: OAS AAS LLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home