Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

We got a lot of work done last weekend. I was in charge of fixing up Broken Bow, one of the campsites, on Saturday. Let me tell you, it was under water. It was ridiculously wet. There was also the matter of trees laying across the campsite. Its looking a lot better now though. I'm pretty sure all of the campsites got fixed up during the weekend. The best part was being able to see a lot of my fellow staffers again. We got off after dinner every night so there was a lot of time to hang out with them. Rena's coming over tomorrow night and we will be leaving here the next morning for camp again. Scott (the program director) and I need to finish getting ready for the staff orientation on Saturday. Pretty much everybody will be up for that event, and it will be much more laid back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home