Under Omache's Eye

Thursday, May 06, 2004

It's over...

Well, I took my last two finals today. At eight in the morning, I had my Human Growth and Development test, which only took thirty minutes. Then, I set about practicing string bass all morning for my final at 10:45. After sore fingers, I pulled off a 93% on the test, which should land me an A in the class. I finally sent off a package home today. It cost me $70. Blah. But it DID weigh 95 lbs. so I shouldn't be complaining too much. I sent it out at True Value Hardware. Yes, that is right, Morehead is so gimp that their hardware store doubles as a UPS place. At least I should be able to fit everything in my plane luggage now. I am beyond boredom now. I've been reduced to talking to my blog in an effort to keep my sanity. I've only been working for a few hours also. Tomorrow is going to kill me, I have work from ten to 4:30, with only a thirty minute break at two. It has been real busy these last two hours, the phone won't stop ringing. Anyways, tomorrow a bunch of us are going to see Van Helsing. I have very high hopes for that movie. It looks pretty badass. Well, I hope I have brought a minute of enjoyment to your lives with my rambling, or at least a small vacation from boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home