Under Omache's Eye

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Yes Amanda, my tuba has arrived. It's beautiful also. Her name is Danielle. I love her, the sound is so full and pretty. I went to Central on Friday and met with the tuba professor. He's really cool. He want me to just call him "Joe". He also took me out to lunch and insisted that he pay for my food! There is no better way to win over a fat tuba player than with free food. I saw the new music build which will be finished by September. It looks so cool. All of the rooms are sound-proof. Anyways, Rena is over here right now. She's finishing up her homework. It sucks that she still has three more weeks of classes. It's not so bad anymore though, because I know I get to spend all summer with her and I won't be too far off when I start school again. We're going to leave in about twenty minutes to go see Troy at the movie theater. It's supposed to be three hours long. We're both pretty excited to see it though. It's supposed to be really good. Anyways, I just thought that I should post something, seen as it has been a long time. Hurray for summer break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home