Under Omache's Eye

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

So now I'm back in Washington. I haven't gotten a chance to see Rena yet, which bugs me more than a little. We both spent Mother's Day with our respective moms. Seeing her during the weekend is a little more difficult because she still has classes for four more weeks and lives in Seattle. It shouldn't be that much longer before I get to see her though. I hung out with Aaron yesterday and will be later today also. We went to see "Man on Fire" at the movie theater. It was an awesome movie. Everything was a hate crime though. The Mexicans, whites, and the black guy all hated each other. Hehehe. Just kidding. All I have to say is that any movie where a guy gets his fingers cut off can't be bad. Now I'm just waiting for my tuba. It's supposed to arrive sometime in mid-morning and it's 9:10 AM right now. Can't be much longer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home