Under Omache's Eye

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Last Week of Classes

It's the last week of classes and I'm swamped with stuff to do. I have my written strings final today. Tomorrow is my trumpet final. Thursday is my last day of piano, and I have to finish all of my crap for it. I also have a Concert Band recital that night. Friday is my Music History Listening Exam. I get a nice reprieve on Saturday with our Formal. Yay! I'm taking my friend Amanda. Anyways, on Sunday, I have a different Concert Band concert, and this one is outside. Then is finals week! I'll post to tell you about those. I'm not too worried though because one of my friends bought me an entire pack of mountain dew with his flex dollars. Well, I should probably get off my lazy but and start studying for my strings final.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home