Under Omache's Eye

Friday, May 28, 2004

Memorial Day Work Party

I got a physical today! Those are soooooo fun. I especially liked the part where I sat in the room for forty minutes waiting for my doctor to show up. Anyways, guess what?, I'm overweight still! No big surprise there. I also got to have my blood drawn this morning. That was the first time I ever had it drawn. It didn't hurt at all. Getting a tattoo hurts a hell of a lot more than that. It also looked kind of cool seeing the needle slide into my arm.

Tonight I'm going up to camp. I'm really excited about seeing some of the staffers again. I'm picking Rena up in Seattle at about 7 then we are heading up. We'll be up there until Monday morning. I have the feeling I'm going to be setting up tent platforms all weekend long. But it's okay because I'll be with the rest of the staff. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home