Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Oregon

Well, tomorrow I'm going to Salem, Oregon to visit me sister and brother-in-law. It's actually going to be their wedding reception this weekend. I'm really excited. There's going to be a lot of family there that I haven't seen in like over four years. It will be really nice to see them again. I'll be down there until Sunday. I bought a new cd player yesterday and it's pretty badass. Not only is it a cd player, but it can also tune in the tv stations and the radio. It also came with software that lets me burn music on cd's as data 1/20 the size of what it normally takes. The result is that I can fit about 450 songs on a cd, although it does take awhile to burn. I made a new mix this morning and its about two hours long. It only used about 85 MB out of the 700 available. The batteries also last about 80 hours, which cuts down on the annoyance of buying batteries. I'm definitely getting a nice selection of cool toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home