Under Omache's Eye

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Staff Orientation

I got back from camp last night. Just about all of my stuff has been moved up there now. On Friday, Scott showed Rena and me the slide show and what we're going to be doing on Saturday. We went to town with Ray and watched the new Harry Potter movie. I was never a big fan of the Harry Potter movies but I really enjoyed this one. When we got back, we decided to hook up my ps2 to the projector that we had in the Pigott Lodge. We played DDR that night and it was so cool on the big screen! We woke up early the next morning to get ready for the orientation. More people showed up than I expected, most being new staffers. It was good seeing old and new faces. We ended the orientation by circling up and singing the Camp Brinkley and Camp Pigott Staff songs, a fitting ending. I'll be moving up to camp for good on Friday. I'll be taking my mom's motorcycle for the summer. It's a Honda Nighthawk 650cc. I'm so excited for this summer to begin. This is finals week for all of my friends and they will start filtering up to camp soon as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home