Under Omache's Eye

Friday, March 19, 2004

Soup Beans

Our drum major is in this video production class and she asked some of us to be in this video she was filming. It was a video of a soup bean eating contest. My and Ryan Mussetter jumped on it because we were both hungry. We didn't actually have to eat as much as possible, they were just filming us eat it. I had three bowls! I don't think I've ever eaten that many beans before in one sitting. And let me tell you, the aftertaste is not too great. They didn't have any water or anything to wash out the horrible taste. But the beans themselves weren't too bad.

In other news, I got a haircut finally. This was my first one since Thanksgiving break. It looks great also. My brother Shawn Hall cut it. I think I actually got about 20 compliments on my haircut in the past 24 hours. This was probably heightened by the fact that it looked terrible before the haircut. There was more hair on the ground than on my head after Shawn was done with me. Now all I have to do is buy more hair gel, because I'm running pretty low.

Anywho, I get to go home tomorrow! I'm ecstatic. I'm just about finished packing. We're getting kicked off campus today at 6:30, so I'm going to stay at my little's apartment tonight. He's going to drive me to the airport. I had my last class yesterday, and today I just have about six more hours of work. I really hope nothing goes wrong at the airports. I really don't want the first one to get delayed so much that I will miss my connecting flight.... again. I'm going to sleep most of the way to Washington because I don't want to be so exhausted when I get back that I won't be able to stay up and hang out with Rena....and that's just not going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home