Under Omache's Eye

Friday, March 05, 2004

Lock-In

I feel great! I hadn't gotten very much sleep this past week. I was so tired, that I pratically collapsed on my bed last night BEFORE 10:30! I got over nine and a half hours of sleep. It was so great. Its in the upper seventies right no but overcast. It feels good outside, but stuffy inside. The university probably won't turn off the heat to the dorms until Spring Break. Tonight, we're having a Lock-in in Baird. Starting at nine, we are going to have a giant capture the flag game across campus. At midnight, we're going to lock the doors. I'm probably going to get no sleep tonight, which is fine because its going to be good times.

Yesterday was my roommate's birthday. He woke me up at seven in the morning. He said to me, "Hey Buddy, can you do me a big favor?" I said, "What is it?" He said, "Can you drive me to the hospital? I think I have a kidney stone." Uh buh. So I pull myself out of bed and put some clothes on. I drive him to the hospital and waited until 9:15. I had already called my work and told them that I was going to be late. At 9:15, another friend stopped by and took over for me. He's fine. Apparently, he already passed it before he got to the hospital. What a shitty thing to happen on your birthday. I would rather be in the hospital for a broken leg than a kidney stone. I can't even fathom what that would feel like and how much it would hurt. It made my roommate nauseous and he threw up a bunch that morning. Happy 20th Birthday Francis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home