Under Omache's Eye

Monday, January 05, 2004

The end of my winter break is coming soon. My plane leaves early Wednesday morning. I just finished packing and tomorrow will be my last day with my friends and family. I've already said goodbye to Rena yesterday. I spent a couple of days at her new apartment. It was really fun. It wasn't so bad this time though; to say goodbye to her. We're going to get me a plane ticket back home for spring break. That's less than eleven weeks away! That's a lot shorter than like eighteen weeks. All in all, I'm excited to go back and see my friends and brothers again. The new pledge semester is starting in a little over a week and I finally get to reveal myself to my little. Anyways, the main purpose of this blog is so everybody knows that I'm still alive, albeit not much has been happening these last few weeks. Enjoy these last few days of winter break we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home