Under Omache's Eye

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope everybody is having a great time with your families and friends. I sure am. I got a lot of money which will be really helpful with my purchasing of textbooks next semester. I also got a new dagger. It has the mark of the Roman Legions on it and comes in a really cool metal sheath. I'm going to have to leave it here though because I'm not supposed to have swords and daggers on campus. Its also a very real possibility that I'll be able to move off-campus into an apartment next year. You hear that Roomie? That would be really convenient and also probably cheaper. It would just have to be close to campus because my poor ass can't afford a vehicle. The only thing I'll need is one or two roommates. Hint hint Francis. Aaron's birthday was really fun. I got to meet his girlfriend and she seems pretty cool. We went and saw Return of the King at the AMC theater in Seattle. About fifteen minutes into it, the fire alarm went off and they had to evacuate the mall. It was a false alarm and everybody got free movie tickets to show for it. We also went out to eat at a very nice restaurant and I ordered the cheapest thing on the menu. It was a really good cheeseburger though. Hehe. Okay, you know how I was talking about how another person with the same name as me is on the TSA list of who to watch out for? A thought occurred to me the other day. What if its my father? My low-life, pig of a father? We share the same name. That would be really creepy. Its possible. How many other people have the name Christopher Paul? Oh well, it's not a very big deal. In the meantime, I hope everybody is rocking out with their cocks out on Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home