Under Omache's Eye

Saturday, April 17, 2004

I worked the sound during the Operawork's drag show last night. It was pretty funny. They raised about 150 dollars. At the end there were five of the girls dancing, but they were dressed up as old women. In the middle of the song though, they ripped off their robes to reveal nothing but lingerie. It was a jaw-dropper. I got a picture of them after the show with my new digital camera. Anyways, not much else is going on. I practiced the trumpet today, but still have a lot of piano to do this weekend. We have a Tuba/Euphonium recital on Tuesday night and our quartet is playing in it. We are the EMTLIMR quartet. That stands for "Evil Monkey That Lives In My Room." We think were pretty funny. I now have over fifty "Dew U" points. Less than a hundred to go for my wall light. I can't believe there's only two weeks of classes left. Then its finals week. I'll be on a plane for home three weeks from now. Well, I'll let everybody know how the bachelor's party went down. Until then, have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home