Under Omache's Eye

Monday, April 12, 2004

I finished my music history paper! Nine pages long. I started it on Saturday and finished it yesterday at 6:00. I'm so glad that's done for. It actually isn't due until Wednesday, but I know I wouldn't have enough time to do today or tomorrow. Anyways, I got an "A" on my Human Growth and Development exam. I'm pretty happy about that because I didn't study nearly enough for it. Anyways, I'm thinking about getting a new tattoo. It looks kind of simple which is good because I don't want to spend too much money. It's also going to be plain black. It consists of a bass clef which is altered slightly to resemble a dragon. I think it will look good on my upper-middle back. The duct tape on my tuba finally came off revealing the hole there where the sauder came off. I hate my tuba. You hear that Betsy? You're a whore! (Betsy is the name of my tuba). Of course I don't have any more duct tape to repair it so I'm just going to live with a hole in my tuba for the rest of the semester. The school obviously doesn't care that much about me. I told Dr. Creasap about me transferring last week. She replied, "Oh, okay." She made a comment to the Concert Band today: "If you don't want to play this music, then you should either change you major, or transfer schools." She should be happy that I'm going to be happier now. It's not like I'm giving up my major or dropping out of school! I used to think that Dr. Creasap sincerely cared about me, but now I realize she was acting purely out of selfishness. One more reason to be glad I'll be out of this shitty town once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home