Under Omache's Eye

Sunday, December 14, 2003

I'm back!

I'm so glad I'm back home. I couldn't wipe that stupid grin off my face when we were landing. Today I get to see my girlfriend again! Its been so long. The anticipation is killing me. Anyways, the plane trip went better than my plane trips usually go. The only real problem was getting through security. Now get this: Apparently, there is another guy with the name Christopher Paul and he is on this list that all the airlines are supposed to watch out for. They cleared me once they figured out I wasn't the same guy and I got my boarding pass. Now, I made my way over to the security checkpoint. They ran my name through the computer there and I got picked for a "random" searching. I got patted down and everything. WOOT! Then they checked through all of my carry-on. They didn't just look through it, they tore it apart. The guy was puzzled over my tuba mouthpiece. After all that, they realized I wasn't a terrorist and I was allowed to go to my terminal. I met no real resistance after that and a short 8 hours later, I was landing in Washington. Boo-yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home