Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Its 9:30 and the day has already started sucking. Apparently, some guy had puked all over our floor's bathroom. This morning, the whole bathroom smelled terrible. It was hard to breathe in there. I almost puked myself while I was peeing. There was no way I was going to take a shower in that bathroom. I had woken up a half hour early today so that I could actually eat breakfast. There have been very few times I have eaten breakfast this morning. So I get over to Alumni Cafeteria and they're closed! They don't open until 11:00. What a bunch of crap that is. So I decided to go to work a half hour early. Hopefully, I'll cheer up by the end of the day. Our Tuba/Euph. Ensemble has two gigs today playing Christmas music. We have one at the retirement center and one at the hospital. That should be fun. I'm sure after a few hours of playing Christmas music, I'll be sick of it for another year; but it will be fun to hang out with my friends there. Today is our "Reading Day", so nobody has any finals. I'm only planning on studying for about 45 minutes today though as there isn't much need to study for my theory and reading finals. Either I know it or I don't.

By the way, everybody, I had a good birthday. Although I did study the entire second half of my birthday off, a lot of people told me happy birthday and that made me feel good. My favorite present of all was definitely the one from Rena. She made me a CD of all the songs that remind her of me. It was soooo sweet and made me grin stupidly. I also bought Final Fantasy X-2 which is pretty badass so far. I only started playing it yesterday because of my finals, but now I'm pretty much over and it feels pretty damn good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home