Under Omache's Eye

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

And the Week Continues...

Today was definitely the worst of the days of the entire week. This morning I had my biology final. When he was passing out the scantron sheets for the multiple-choice portion, he whispered to me. He said that I'm the only one in the class that has an "A" in the class going into the final. But I know its only like a 90 then. So whatever I get on the final will be my final grade. No pressure! The test consisted of 25 multiple choice questions and 10 essays. It took me the better part of two hours to complete. I was also the last person to finish the test. I seriously don't know if I got an "A" or not on it. It will be close. I guess I'll find out when grades come out. I just got done taking the Music Literature final. I think I got a 'C' on it which will definitely be good enough for me. Some of the stuff we have to learn in that class is just plain stupid and I'm glad I'm finally done with it after a year. All I have left now is Music Reading and Theory.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home