Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Biology Class

My biology teacher told us a very disturbing, yet funny, story today in class. Anyways, before I tell everybody the story, I'm going to give you all a brief anatomy lesson. Females have this muscle called the cervix in their vagina. When women get old, sometimes the cervix will simply fall out. At this point, the ovaries and that stuff will start to slide out over time. Even though I'm a man and for that reason alone don't know exactly what I'm talking about, I can safely assume that its not the most comfortable feeling in the world. Anyways, on to the story. Our teacher Mike was back in Oklahoma for Thanksgiving; he lives there. One of this friends works at a hospital and he was telling about his day at work. There was a woman wearing a large dress that came into the hospital. When he asked her what the problem was, she said, "I've got taters in my virginy." He didn't exactly understand, he doesn't usually hear that from his patients. So when asked again, she repeated, "I've got taters in my virginy." Finally, he looked. He lifted up her dress and was very surprised to find a shrub growing there. What had happened was that, three months ago, she had felt that uncomfortable experience I explained earlier. In an attempt to not let anything come out, she put three potatoes up her vagina. Three potatoes! Yuck. Well, potatoes like moist and warm places. They sent out roots and started growing in her vagina. After hearing this, I give this advice to all females: "Never stick potatoes up you hoo-hahs!" Thank you for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home