Under Omache's Eye

Monday, December 01, 2003

I can't wait 'till this semester is over. I started my last week of classes today and next week I have finals. Last night at 2:30, I finally finished my term paper for Music Theory IV. I'm so glad I'm finally done with that. Although I have that done, I still have an impossible amount of work to do before next week. My thanksgiving break was awesome and much needed. I got out of Morehead and had Starbucks! Oh, I missed my Starbucks very much indeed. I got my Strong Bad cd before I left and its awesome. I love the new techno song. Today we have our last Phi Mu Alpha meeting of the semester. Its really weird because it just doesn't seem like we've had that many meetings this year. Oh well, I'm coming home in less than two weeks and I can't wait. I hadn't practiced my tuba at all this break and I was supposed to have a lesson this morning. I told her that I wasn't at all prepared for my lesson and we rescheduled it to Friday. That gives me four days to be able to play the rest of my harmonic and melodic minor scales from memory. There is still a huge amount of piano practicing for me to do, but I'm finally getting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home