Under Omache's Eye

Monday, September 18, 2006

Catching up

Well, this is the post I've been promising. Me and Rena are living in Tacoma now with her brother, Evan. It's a nice, small house that costs us $850 a month, which is pretty cheap. I'm working at the Scout Shop in Seattle currently. A full time position with benefits is opening up in a month or few, so I'm hoping I get that. If not, I'll look for work elsewhere.

The summer went really well. Two days before camp started, we still didn't have a Business Manager, so I became it. Andrew, who was going to be my assistant, became the Program Director and he did a pretty good job. No one got fired this summer, which is always great. My Trading Post Manager quit on the very last day. What a dick. Oh well, with my closing evaluation on him, he will not get a job at camp again... Hopefully.

Me and Rena got a kitten a few months ago. His name is Loki and he's obviously not a kitten anymore. And pretty soon he won't be a man anymore; once we get more money. He is mostly black with tan tiger stripes on his sides and leopard spots on his belly. Other than that, we're mostly just getting settled into our lives in Tacoma. And now it's time to cook dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home