Under Omache's Eye

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy Hannahchristmakwanzadan!

Well, Christmas was awesome. A great thing about being married, is that we get two Christmas'. We celebrated it on Christmas Eve with my parents, and then the next day's with Rena's. Some of the things I got this Christmas that were totally awesome:
  • Money, never get tired of it.
  • A bagillion gift cards from my parents.
  • A squirrel call with an accompaniment tape on how to use it. Jealous, fellow Nature Geeks?
  • We Love Katimari, the sequel to Katimari Damacy. And just as crazy.
  • Sid Meier's Pirates! Live the Life. A highly addictive computer game.
  • A "Woman, bake me a pie!" coupon from Rena... hee hee.
  • Candy... perfect for any fat kid!

I worked a couple of extra shifts these last two days. Let me tell you, worked sucked so much on Monday. I had a four hour shift, and I was there alone. I had a neverending supply of pots and pans to wash. Those four hours did not go by fast. But at 2:30, I was out of there. Classes start today, and my first one is Survey of Opera at noon. With that I'm going to leave you with the quote of the week from Wedding Crashers:

Vince Vaughn: How about the girl in the fancy hat?

Owen Wilson: No, girls with hats tend to be high maintenance.

Vince: Well, that girl with the hat just eye-fucked the shit out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home