Under Omache's Eye

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm finally done

Well, I've finally graduated from college. I now have a BA in Music and am ready to move on with my life. For those who are interested here are my grades from this quarter:

Tuba Lessons: A
Senior Recital: A
Symphonic Band/Concert Band: A
Survey of Opera: B
Survey of 20th Century Music: A
Ballroom/Swing Dance: A

Not too shabby. I'm always happy to pull off a 3.8 in a quarter. Here are the grades I give my teachers:

Tuba Lessons/Senior Recital: A-. Although Curtis is great, I wish he was more experienced.
Symphonic Band/ Concert Band: B-. He made the tubas play in both band and consistently let us out late.
Survey of Opera: B+. Although I hated the subject, she did a pretty good job at making it bearable. I think the tests were a bit too hard for the few of us in there that didn't have any opera experience.
Survey of 20th Century Music: A. Great teacher, okay subject, true Sinfonian. 'nough said.
Ballroom/ Swing Dance: F+. Horrible teacher. Had no lesson plans that I could notice. Unorganized. Waste of time. She consistently started late and let out early and she only spent a class and a half on swing while spending nine classes on foxtrot and waltz. Stupid Dumb Bitch.

But at least I'm done. Rena and I are moving up to camp in a week. There is not internet there so I'll be posting about as much as I usually do. I hope everyone had a great spring break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home