Under Omache's Eye

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Day

I had a great Valentine's Day. The String studio was doing a fundraiser by doing serenades for Valentine's Day. I had a string trio come over to the apartment just after noon and they serenaded Rena. It was awesome. She really loved it. Guess what Rena got me? A Pojar! For you guys who have no idea what a Pojar is, it is a plant identification guide. But not any plant identification guide, but the BEST plant identification guide for the Pacific Northwest. This is the nature geek coming out of me. I'm very happy.

In other news, Rena got a job. We're both very excited about that. She will be working in a kitchen at this camp about twenty minutes out of Ellensburg on Saturdays and Sundays. My WEST-B exam score arrived yesterday as well. I got a 294 on the Math Portion, a 284 on the Reading Portion, and a 270 on the Writing Portion. Those scores are out of 300 and I needed a 240(?) to pass them for the Teacher Education Program. The only thing I have left now is to get my letters of recommendation in. Also, my friends Aaron and Soloman are coming over this weekend; I'm very excited about that. It will be just like the old times, playing video games and D&D until two in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home