Under Omache's Eye

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Today the fire alarm went off again. I think that numbers around fifteen now. At least this one was in the evening instead of three in the morning. Its really annoying. I think the most annoying thing is that people look at us and see us as immature college students because a few individuals set the alarm off. But again, that's how a lot of things are. We constantly stereotype people without even thinking about it. Just because someone rides a motorcycle and is decked out in leather doesn't mean that they're out to start trouble. Just because someone's an Eagle Scout, it doesn't mean that they are the epitome of everything that is good. Just because someone is young, it doesn't make them incapable of being mature.

Wow, I'm so tired. I've only gotten like 9 hours of sleep the last two nights. I have work again tomorrow at eight in the morning. Its not fair that I just don't have enough time in my life to get my eight hours of sleep a night. I should be practicing my tuba or the piano right now. Or working on my theory term paper. I'm just too tired. I'm tired of school. I just want to graduate. I'm a senior right now and I won't graduate for another couple of years. I need to get out of Morehead. Oh well, I guess there's not much I can do about it now. I just need to suck it up and finish my years here. Then I can move back to Washington and finally start to settle down and get a real job, hopefully. Maybe I'll get lucky and get eight hours of sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home